Inspiration comes in many forms. It could be from family, friends, colleagues, mentors, bosses etc. But sometimes, people from across the world end up making statements which are so powerful and reverberate globally that, their quotes get immortalised. Below are a few of these inspirational quotes which we have gathered. We hope you get inspired as well.
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
– Henry Ford, Founder of the Ford Motor Company.
“If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business.”
– B.C. Forbes, Founder of Forbes.
“Work like there is someone working twenty four hours a day to take it all away from you.”
– Mark Cuban, Owner of the Dallas Mavericks.
“The more you have, the more you don’t have.”
– Aristotle Onassis, Greek business Mogul.
“Whenever an individual or a business decides that success has been attained, progress stops.”
– Thomas J. Watson, Chairman and CEO of IBM from 1914 – 1965.
“You only have to do a very few things right in your life as long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”
– Warren Buffet, American business magnate.
“A business has to involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”
– Richard Branson, English business magnate.
“Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
– Coco Chanel, French fashion designer and business woman.
“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
– Bill gates, American business magnate.
“Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.”
– David Rockerfellar, Rockerfellar family and American banker.
The greatest minds in the world have shared a piece of their mantra. We hope these quotes have inspired you all just as it inspired us.
Source Links –